Full Stack Developer
This is a full time role based in San Francisco.
To apply, email your resume, Github, and other relevant information to email@example.com.
Pepper is building a suite of nutrition APIs that help health, food, insurance, and technology companies build better user experiences and make smarter business decisions. We are backed by world class investors including Y Combinator.
In this role, you will:
- Build, ship, and manage our suite of customer-facing APIs.
- Create internal tools and scripts that help us build the world’s most comprehensive nutrition database.
- Write web crawlers and access APIs that collect high volumes of data.
- Manage this website.
- Software engineering generalist with a deep knowledge of web technologies and APIs.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience or an exceptional track record. If the latter, then please include details in your application.
- BS or MS in computer science preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with our technology stack (listed above).
- Bonus points if you have worked for any API-first companies!